To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Remain/Stay/Be left", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 2 492 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 59 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): gogopet / SWITZERLAND, on Friday 01 May - 15:07:
"Thank you very much for the exercise!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (2490 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 76.4 %
1) 'Ladies and Gentlemen ! Would you please * calm ! If
Question 2 passed: 67.8 %
you don't * silent, I'll have the court evacuated', the judge said.
Question 3 passed: 56.3 %
2) 'Kevin, * with me and hold my hand ! Children
Question 4 passed: 43.2 %
shouldn't * on their own when there are so many people around.
Question 5 passed: 60.3 %
3)'* in line, pupils : it will be easier for me to count you before leaving the museum !'
Question 6 passed: 69 %
4) 'Is there any beer * in the fridge?' ' No, there isn't any.
Question 7 passed: 53.5 %
But there's a lot of soda *. Help yourselves ...'
Question 8 passed: 60.8 %
5) He * dumb, really silent, when I repeated my question ! You would have thought he couldn't understand English ...
Question 9 passed: 55.4 %
6) * healthy means eating good products and exercising regularly ...
Question 10 passed: 52.6 %
7) It * uncertain whether the Law will be voted by the Lords ....
Question 11 passed: 72.6 %
8) 'Oh dear ! I think I * my bag on the bus ....'
Question 12 passed: 44.1 %
9) After his wife's departure, he * without a dime ...
Question 13 passed: 49.7 %
10) Look at the icefield ... It's slowly shrinking ! Soon, there won't * and Mr Bear won't have anywhere to have a rest ...
Click here to go back to the exercise: Remain/Stay/Be left
Other exercises to learn English