To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Should ( Ought to)", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 4 414 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 53.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): fushia9 / FRANCE, on Thursday 01 November - 14:57:
"too glad thank you"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (4410 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 71.8 %
1) 'Kevin ! You know that * so much chocolate ! You'll make yourself sick !'
Question 2 passed: 64.6 %
2) The tennis match tomorrow will be wonderful, but Roger * ! He's really the best player at present !
Question 3 passed: 59.9 %
3) Mary ! * more at Maths ! You'd get better marks and slowly, you'd like it better !
Question 4 passed: 42.7 %
4) Tom was quite rude ! * the door without knocking first !
Question 5 passed: 62.1 %
5) * in, or do you want me to go ? You have to decide right now...
Question 6 passed: 36.6 %
6)Yesterday I heard a student say: 'The teacher * the whole class. It's not fair...''
Question 7 passed: 47.4 %
'Do you think * and see him' ?
Question 8 passed: 61.1 %
7) * more vegetables, especially green ones... They're very good for you !
Question 9 passed: 50.7 %
8) Yes ! You're right ! * you... I'm sorry and I won't do it again... I promise !
Question 10 passed: 57.6 %
9) Come on ! As an adult, * better performances than a Junior !
Question 11 passed: 31.1 %
10) * mistakes in my text, please, do not hesitate and correct them...or point them out to me !
Click here to go back to the exercise: Should ( Ought to)
Other exercises to learn English