To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Last and The last", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 2 260 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 59.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Tuesday 24 November - 12:58:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (2260 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 79.5 %
Good bye, Tom ! 1) * night, I had a memorable time with my friends.
Question 2 passed: 68.4 %
2) We wanted to go and see * but were discouraged by the endless line.
Question 3 passed: 69.8 %
3) When we chose to go to a Japanese restaurant. It was worse ! *, freezing in the line, would wait for more than an hour to get a seat.
Question 4 passed: 70.8 %
4)*, after more disappointing attempts, we chose to order food and a video from the-round-the-corner take aways and go home.
Question 5 passed: 56.5 %
5) We didn't choose * or series,
Question 6 passed: 46.1 %
but * of 'Friends'!
Question 7 passed: 57.4 %
6) Drinking our sodas, we watched it non-stop from the beginning of the Season to *.
Question 8 passed: 40.4 %
7) Of course, we were starving, yet didn' t have * from the new Japanese restaurant, but chose good old pizzas.
Question 9 passed: 52.7 %
Question 10 passed: 54.9 %
we had a fantastic * for Tom, who's leaving for a year in Australia tomorrow.
Question 11 passed: 60 %
9) These * of laughters will remain in our minds till next year! Have fun, Tom !
Click here to go back to the exercise: Last and The last
Other exercises to learn English