To go back to the exercise
Exercise "To let - To leave", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 215 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 68.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): fushia9 / FRANCE, on Saturday 09 February - 19:14:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1215 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 65.8 %
1) Don't worry ! * the car in the drive for you ... You know where the keys are... Drive safely ...
Question 2 passed: 74.7 %
2) Will you, one day,* who I want to see, Mom ? Will that ever happen ?
Question 3 passed: 68.1 %
3) Don't * to that concert alone ... He's much too young for that ...
Question 4 passed: 72.9 %
4) I did it again! * my glasses at home ... Can you read the menu for me, please?
Question 5 passed: 70.9 %
5) - * his wife and kids and settled abroad with a bimbo! - I'd never have imagined that!
Question 6 passed: 58.1 %
6) Will you please * alone ... If not, he's going to bite you!
Question 7 passed: 65 %
7) What! There's * for me to celebrate my victory? Thanks for celebrating for me, guys! That's not fair, is it?
Question 8 passed: 62.3 %
8) I have no more time to wait ... Just * in this file when you have finished filling them ....
Question 9 passed: 69.2 %
9) Cheer up ! I'm here forever, till death do us part ... *, I swear ...
Question 10 passed: 77.9 %
10) Ohhh! Please! For once in my life, *,
Question 11 passed: 75.1 %
Question 12 passed: 75.4 %
Question 13 passed: 72.9 %
* simply be myself !
Question 14 passed: 45.2 %
Just a few hours before * all forever !
Click here to go back to the exercise: To let - To leave
Other exercises to learn English