To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Far, Far from and others", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 364 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 58.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Monday 27 July - 10:30:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1364 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 41.1 %
1) Sydney is * away from home, but going there is my dream. I'll go there one day... and I'll send you a post card!
Question 2 passed: 76 %
2) Go and take the train, the station * my house. It will be pleasant to walk there...
Question 3 passed: 68.2 %
3) Susan is * the best player in our team. If she doesn't play today, we're sure to lose...
Question 4 passed: 66.6 %
4) 'How is everything going?' 'Alright *, but I'm sure things are going to change when we start with Maths.'
Question 5 passed: 76.9 %
5) * do you live from here? I've taken the bus for three stations
Question 6 passed: 46 %
and I've still had to walk * for at least 20 minutes. ' Well, don't worry !
Question 7 passed: 60.9 %
As it's * this place, I'll drive you back home.
Question 8 passed: 48.2 %
6) Walking up the hill is * difficult than I expected... Can you help me ?
Question 9 passed: 69.3 %
7) * you're concerned, you'll be grounded for a whole month...
Question 10 passed: 51.8 %
8) You're really * the truth
Question 11 passed: 46.3 %
that in fact, you couldn't be any * from it!
Click here to go back to the exercise: Far, Far from and others
Other exercises to learn English