To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Twice as much/As many as/ As much as", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 11 474 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 58.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): eject919 / FRANCE, on Friday 07 September - 17:46:
"ON DIT QUOI ???? ET MERCEEEEEEEEEE"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (11474 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 60.3 %
1) Now that he has retired, Robert has at least * free time as he had last year...
Question 2 passed: 60.9 %
2) There are * Chinese restaurants in New York City as in Boston.
Question 3 passed: 47.3 %
3) 'Nonsense ! The Sears Tower in Chicago isn't * the Eiffel Tower in Paris.'
Question 4 passed: 61.2 %
4) There are * in Gone with the Wind as in the Great Gatsby ...
Question 5 passed: 42.2 %
5) A Ferrari Spider is at least * a Mercedes Class C.
Question 6 passed: 65.2 %
6) Pamela has * her sister on her Facebook page.
Question 7 passed: 53.1 %
7) Mount Everest is almost * Mount Blanc
Question 8 passed: 53.5 %
and * Mount Ben Nevis in Scotland.
Question 9 passed: 54.1 %
8) The black car consumes * the blue one but it is much faster.
Question 10 passed: 57.1 %
9) I need * on the first page as we can possibly have. This article will be a real success.
Question 11 passed: 56.9 %
10) There are * of flowers as possible in this garden
Question 12 passed: 51.2 %
11) In Paris, the Eiffel Tower is * the Arc de Triomphe.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Twice as much/As many as/ As much as
Other exercises to learn English