To go back to the exercise
Exercise "There is / There are", created by anonyme (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 4 248 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 78 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): daigo75 / ITALIA, on Sunday 22 March - 00:03:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1689 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 86.3 %
* four people waiting outside the cinema.
Question 2 passed: 93.4 %
* a very big zoo in London.
Question 3 passed: 75.7 %
* any good English restaurants in Lyon.
Question 4 passed: 78 %
This shop is horrible, * anything in it.
Question 5 passed: 82.4 %
* lots of Indian restaurants in London.
Question 6 passed: 81.2 %
Have something to eat, * some fruits in the fridge.
Question 7 passed: 78.3 %
* any butter in the fridge ? Yes, there is some.
Question 8 passed: 74.8 %
* any good films on television today.
Question 9 passed: 82.5 %
* good films on television today? No, there aren't.
Question 10 passed: 78.4 %
* any sugar in my coffee.
Click here to go back to the exercise: There is / There are
Other exercises to learn English