To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Sleep- Sleepy- Asleep", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 857 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 59 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Tuesday 21 March - 20:05:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1855 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 67.7 %
1) Dear, look at this baby! He looks so *
Question 2 passed: 77 %
that I 'm sure he'll * as soon as put into bed.
Question 3 passed: 59.1 %
2) How long has your sister *? I don't know really,
Question 4 passed: 52.3 %
but what I'm sure of is that she *.
Question 5 passed: 65.8 %
'What time did she go to bed?' 'Nine ? Which means that * for much too long!'
Question 6 passed: 36.6 %
3) 'Peter, are you *?' 'I'm afraid not ... Last night, I fell asleep at 3 in the morning ...I hope I'll sleep earlier tonight!'
Question 7 passed: 59.4 %
4) How long is he supposed * at night? Well, it depends on what age he is ...
Question 8 passed: 54.8 %
He * for 9 hours ... That should be enough ....
Question 9 passed: 53.5 %
5) Mom, am I allowed to go to Jim's * tonight? Please, you know that I like those pyjama parties so much!
Question 10 passed: 58.3 %
6) You remember, Jane, no * tomorrow .... It's important! You can't be late! Set your alarm on 6:15 for once!
Question 11 passed: 67.6 %
7) Mom, can my friends and I * in Pete' s room'?
Question 12 passed: 61.3 %
Linda * in the top bunk,
Question 13 passed: 62.2 %
Susan * in Pete's bed,
Question 14 passed: 55.3 %
and * on a mattress on the floor.
Question 15 passed: 61.1 %
We'll have fun but we'll be quiet and will * tight, Mom, I promise!
Click here to go back to the exercise: Sleep- Sleepy- Asleep
Other exercises to learn English