To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Any and its compounds", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 6 545 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 61 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): colocolo / FRANCE, on Tuesday 13 September - 11:23:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (6545 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 62.1 %
1)Which T-shirt do you want: the tight blue one or the loose red one? Thanks, I donít *, but I fancy a shirt instead.
Question 2 passed: 66.6 %
2) - Beef or lamb! My dog won't eat * ! - Donít worry!
Question 3 passed: 73.1 %
3) No! I didnít see * when I entered that bar! Iíve never met him!
Question 4 passed: 71.7 %
4) - When would you like to come? - Oh! * will do!
Question 5 passed: 56.2 %
5) Our teacher is quite strict. He forbids * to whisper when someone is doing an exercise on the board.
Question 6 passed: 66.8 %
6) -Come with me! -No! I'm not *... I want to stay here with my buddies!
Question 7 passed: 63.5 %
7) -Where would your Mom like you to live? -She has no preference Ö she lets me choose * I fancy.
Question 8 passed: 45.5 %
8) She wonít go out with * Ö Sheís much too snobbish!
Question 9 passed: 68 %
9) I couldnít hear * Ö and yet I knew they were humming Ö
Question 10 passed: 60.4 %
10) Iím so disappointed! I thought I hadnít made * and I had two...
Question 11 passed: 45 %
11) ď* trespasser will be prosecuted!Ē
Question 12 passed: 65.1 %
12) My parents didn't give me *! I had to manage by myself !
Question 13 passed: 45.7 %
13) There aren't * in this town ... What a bore!
Question 14 passed: 48.4 %
14) Mom, can you lend me * ?'
Question 15 passed: 57.4 %
'No way! You already owe me £20! I'm not a bank and I'm not going to lose * with you! Thank you!'
Question 16 passed: 47.8 %
15) 'You must be thirsty! Do you want coke or lemon juice?' 'No thanks! I won't *! '
Click here to go back to the exercise: Any and its compounds
Other exercises to learn English