To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Direct and Indirect Interrogative forms ...", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 10 400 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 56 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Tuesday 10 April - 15:45:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (10399 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 53.8 %
1) Please, tell me when * ... How many pages do you want me to write ?
Question 2 passed: 58.8 %
2) Insistently, the police did ask the passers-by where * but they couldn't tell. Could you ?
Question 3 passed: 55.2 %
3) 'How old * ' 'I don't have the slightest idea! Even if I wanted to,
Question 4 passed: 50.2 %
I couldn't tell you how * precisely . '
Question 5 passed: 71.6 %
4) 'Please, Mom, can * me a story?'
Question 6 passed: 50.1 %
'Yes, of course, I will, if you tell me * a fairy tale or a short poem.
Question 7 passed: 65.3 %
5) Where * Do you know it?
Question 8 passed: 50.6 %
Yes, he told me where *, but I won't give him away!
Question 9 passed: 51 %
6) It's his birthday but I really can't remember how * or
Question 10 passed: 48.6 %
where * . Can you say it ?
Question 11 passed: 60 %
7) ' Where * New Year's Eve?'
Question 12 passed: 60.1 %
'I can tell you where *, but
Question 13 passed: 52.3 %
not where * ... I don't know ! Do you?' I'm sure you managed to do this exercise brilliantly !
Click here to go back to the exercise: Direct and Indirect Interrogative forms ...
Other exercises to learn English