To go back to the exercise
Exercise "A novel by Markus Zusak : The Book Thief", created by riverango (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 713 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 70 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): bleuclair64 / FRANCE, on Friday 01 June - 08:01:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1713 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 84.6 %
- My name is Liesel Meminger. I don't have a * or even a place to call HOME. I never understood the meaning of the word HOPE.
Question 2 passed: 84.2 %
But I'm about to meet the * who would change all that.
Question 3 passed: 83.1 %
- Come, meet your new *. - Your Majesty Ö - From now on you call me Mama, ya? And that lazy pig over there, you call him Papa - Your first book? Are you sure this is yours? - It wasn't always mine.
Question 4 passed: 77.3 %
- Can't you even read yet? Go on! Read one word! - I'm not such a good reader myself, you know. We'll have to help each other out. - I have * very important to tell you, Liesel.
Question 5 passed: 79.6 %
- Who is he, Papa? - His name's Max. He needs help. I need you to promise me that you will not tell *. - Heil! - Is that your book? - It wasn't always mine.
Question 6 passed: 21.8 %
- Mama, they're coming. They're checking *. - If anyone saw him, they would take you away from me. And they cannot tell you what they will do to him.
Question 7 passed: 70 %
Words will inspire her. - If your * could speak, what would they say?
Question 8 passed: 52.3 %
* will guide her. - You're hiding someone, aren't you?
Question 9 passed: 60.5 %
- Can we trust her? She's a child. - She's our *. Hope will define her. - I canít lose someone else. - Youíve kept me alive. Donít ever forget that.
Question 10 passed: 74.1 %
- You're stealing books? Why? - When life robs you, sometimes you have to rob it back. - Words are life, Liesel. All those *, they're for you to fill.
Click here to go back to the exercise: A novel by Markus Zusak : The Book Thief
Other exercises to learn English