To go back to the exercise
Exercise "When, While, Till etc, expressing time.", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 4 077 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 54 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Monday 25 May - 13:14:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (4076 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 49.6 %
'Sleep at weekends!' Lily and her Mom often come to spend the weekend in the country house where the family gathers. They arrived last night, exhausted. Lily went to bed early, but * up, it will be, as usual, a real hullabaloo in the whole house. That, I knew! It happened yesterday morning for real!
Question 2 passed: 56.4 %
* she opened her eyes, she decided that she would go and see Granny.
Question 3 passed: 47.6 %
* Lily could, she tickled Granny awake. She laughed, giggled, and decided it was time everyone got up.
Question 4 passed: 56.7 %
* Gran was making her coffee, Mom was preparing Lily's milk.
Question 5 passed: 53.1 %
*, Lily was peeling a banana to add to Mom's cereals.
Question 6 passed: 51.1 %
Then,she started thinking about a 'first one' for her. * she saw a sharp knife on the table, she seized it and literally dipped it into the butter to spread it on her Gran's bread...
Question 7 passed: 36.7 %
* she dipped the knife, she got out a huge chunk of butter... Mom scolded her,
Question 8 passed: 52.1 %
took the knife away, and explained that little girls should NEVER play with knives,* they're much older...
Question 9 passed: 51.4 %
* Lily was crying softly, Mom went on explaining :
Question 10 passed: 49 %
you know 'you can do it * you use this cute round-tipped knife!' Lily smiled broadly...
Question 11 passed: 55.4 %
* then, Lily has buttered Granny 's bread every Sunday morning !
Question 12 passed: 46.3 %
Tell me * enough' Lily, and I'll do it for Gran !
Click here to go back to the exercise: When, While, Till etc, expressing time.
Other exercises to learn English