To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Can/could/may... Must/have to...", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 17 094 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 58 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Thursday 31 January - 13:32:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (17093 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 55.7 %
- 'Oh Mom, * here while you go to the doctor's?'
Question 2 passed: 34.1 %
- 'Of course you *, Elsa ... Don't
Question 3 passed: 65.6 %
you remember that * a shot (une piqûre) today?
Question 4 passed: 53.7 %
If I *, I would take you to watch a film instead,
Question 5 passed: 67.2 %
but I * !
Question 6 passed: 59.4 %
If you don't have it today, you * it tomorrow ...
Question 7 passed: 45.1 %
Really, * procrastinate!
Question 8 passed: 62.7 %
- 'Procras' what? ' * repeat, please, Mom?'
Question 9 passed: 66.2 %
- 'Procrastinate' ! It's a word * ! It means : 'delay, or postpone'!'
Question 10 passed: 48.3 %
- 'Come on, Mom ! You * to use learned words just to make me go to the doctor's...
Question 11 passed: 63.2 %
I know I * ... Don't worry! I'll go!
Question 12 passed: 26.8 %
You * pretend I'm a baby... I'm a big girl!'
Click here to go back to the exercise: Can/could/may... Must/have to...
Other exercises to learn English