To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Contrasting Ideas", created by anonyme (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 8 320 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 62 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): christophe76 / FRANCE, on Sunday 28 February - 18:18:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (750 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 70.9 %
* it was the middle of May, it snowed all day yesterday.
Question 2 passed: 57.9 %
* the bad reviews from the critics, the movie went on to be a huge box office success.
Question 3 passed: 41.6 %
It's Friday night, * I think I'm going to do some studying.
Question 4 passed: 58.7 %
Despite * we lost the final game, we still won the league!
Question 5 passed: 61.3 %
The company was doing badly, but they continued hiring employees *.
Question 6 passed: 53.7 %
I had to work early the next morning. *, I just couldn't get to sleep that night.
Question 7 passed: 40.9 %
* my father and brother are right-handed, my mother and I are left-handed.
Question 8 passed: 62.1 %
* the USA, Canada has free healthcare.
Question 9 passed: 48.8 %
We get a lot of customers during the day, * at night hardly anyone comes in!
Question 10 passed: 82 %
* we should get to the airport in an hour. In practice it will probably take longer than that due to traffic.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Contrasting Ideas
Other exercises to learn English