To go back to the exercise
Exercise "There is / are, and other forms...", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 4 133 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 60 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): yvan61 / CANADA, on Friday 14 August - 14:22:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (4133 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 62.7 %
* a meeting with our partners tomorrow?
Question 2 passed: 56.9 %
Of course not! * one in a recent past!
Question 3 passed: 69.7 %
* traffic lights here! It's terribly dangerous!
Question 4 passed: 60.2 %
* little houses here, but now they have built this huge block of offices instead...
Question 5 passed: 63 %
Let's try to look carefully... * a key hidden under that big pot of flowers.
Question 6 passed: 42.6 %
If you advertised for the event, * more visitors... Let's do it!
Question 7 passed: 58.8 %
* a gun in the burglar's backpack?
Question 8 passed: 55.5 %
The police didn't find a gun, but * two very big knives and a hood...
Question 9 passed: 43.6 %
* any claim for the gold bracelet that was found yesterday.
Question 10 passed: 55.9 %
Look here! * only one solution to this problem, and I know he's found it!
Question 11 passed: 54.7 %
Oh no! * a long delay for the arrival of his plane! I hate waiting!
Question 12 passed: 62.1 %
* another explanation, and I insist on knowing it...
Click here to go back to the exercise: There is / are, and other forms...
Other exercises to learn English