To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Doing, Do, To do...", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 7 029 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 65 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): santiago21 / USA, on Monday 06 April - 04:40:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (7029 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 77.7 %
1. Mommy, * is really difficult for me ... you know!
Question 2 passed: 69.4 %
2. I'd be glad * very well before going to the south with Grannie, this summer...
Question 3 passed: 49.8 %
3. Swimming is *! I must have a rest every five minutes, after a few strokes!
Question 4 passed: 59.3 %
4. If you want to learn * well, a coach will give you a few lessons.
Question 5 passed: 63.9 %
5. After * for a few hours, I'm sure you'll swim like a mermaid!
Question 6 passed: 57 %
6. Well, Mom, * efficient, I think I'll progress more quickly with a new light blue swimming suit...
Question 7 passed: 58.8 %
7. In order * water through your nose,
Question 8 passed: 67.7 %
I * you to wear a nose clip and... of course, goggles to protect your eyes!
Question 9 passed: 67.2 %
8. I've seen all the swimmers * caps.
Question 10 passed: 59.6 %
You can't get into the pool without * one!
Question 11 passed: 48.2 %
9. No, Susie! * your water goggles to the lessons isn't necessary! Goggles are provided by the coach!
Question 12 passed: 57.2 %
10. As for * a diving mask, a snorkel and oxygen bottles... that can wait a little! Believe me!
Click here to go back to the exercise: Doing, Do, To do...
Other exercises to learn English