To go back to the exercise
Exercise "When : What tense to put behind...", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 30 558 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 59 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): ploplo / SWITZERLAND, on Thursday 14 October - 11:35:
"Thanks a lot for this excellent exercise very clear theory !!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (30534 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 83.1 %
1) When * him the photo you have promised him?
Question 2 passed: 61 %
2) Do you know when your friend Claire * ?
Question 3 passed: 33.6 %
3) I will give you my bike when my parents * a new one for me...
Question 4 passed: 32 %
4) Sandra, I will be very glad when your room * up at last!
Question 5 passed: 62.1 %
5) I wonder when * big enough to ride regular bicycles.
Question 6 passed: 58.6 %
6) I'm not sure when * how to swim perfectly...
Question 7 passed: 66.5 %
7) Do you know when your father * back? Yes, I do... In two days...
Question 8 passed: 56.5 %
8) You'll have a rest when * too tired!
Question 9 passed: 58 %
9) We'll send you a text when their train * in the station, and will be at your place 10 minutes later.
Question 10 passed: 57.3 %
10) When you * ready, we'll go and have a cup of tea together...
Click here to go back to the exercise: When : What tense to put behind...
Other exercises to learn English