To go back to the exercise
Exercise "When : What tense to put behind...", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 30 022 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 59.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Friday 28 August - 17:58:
"thanks a lot for your good exercise"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (29998 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 83.4 %
1) When * him the photo you have promised him?
Question 2 passed: 61.1 %
2) Do you know when your friend Claire * ?
Question 3 passed: 33.6 %
3) I will give you my bike when my parents * a new one for me ...
Question 4 passed: 31.8 %
4) Sandra, I will be very glad when your room * up at last!
Question 5 passed: 62.4 %
5) I wonder when * big enough to ride regular bicycles.
Question 6 passed: 58.8 %
6) I'm not sure when * how to swim perfectly...
Question 7 passed: 66.7 %
7) Do you know when your father * back? Yes, I do... In two days...
Question 8 passed: 56.5 %
8) You'll have a rest when * too tired!
Question 9 passed: 58.1 %
9) We'll send you a text when their train * in the station, and will be at your place 10 minutes later.
Question 10 passed: 57.5 %
10) When you * ready, we'll go and have a cup of tea together...
Click here to go back to the exercise: When : What tense to put behind...
Other exercises to learn English