To go back to the exercise
Exercise "I'd better... I'd rather...", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 19 979 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 60 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Sunday 13 September - 23:43:
"thanks a lot for your good exercise"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (19978 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 74.6 %
1) Come on Susie, * hurry if we want to catch the 5 o'clock train.
Question 2 passed: 65 %
2) Mom * have dinner before taking my bath... I'm starving and I'd like to enjoy a long dip...
Question 3 passed: 46.2 %
3) Oh dear! These chocolates look good... But * take any... I'm on a diet!
Question 4 passed: 62.9 %
* come to work in the morning, or in the afternoon?
Question 5 passed: 62 %
5)) * stop crying ! If not, your eyes will be red and you'll have bags under them...
Question 6 passed: 54.3 %
6) Really, * you looked after the baby yourself... I don't like the idea of sitters...
Question 7 passed: 71.1 %
7)* slow down... There's a police car following us...
Question 8 passed: 55.9 %
8)* go home now... I'll text her mom to say she's on her way.
Question 9 passed: 61.3 %
9)* have a holiday in the mountains than at the seaside this year... The weather's much too hot just now...
Question 10 passed: 61 %
10) Yes, Peter, I know * go to the swimming pool, but
Question 11 passed: 47.9 %
I think * stay home till your cold is finished.
Click here to go back to the exercise: I'd better... I'd rather...
Other exercises to learn English