To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Either or Neither", created by berengaria (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 2 462 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 79.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): mazigh15 / ALGERIA, on Thursday 23 May - 12:41:
"Thanks for the Test !"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (2461 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 73.8 %
* of these shirts fits Edward. I must return them to the shop.
Question 2 passed: 86.8 %
Do you want pancakes or eggs for breakfast? *, they both sound good.
Question 3 passed: 74.3 %
* of the children speaks Chinese. They are not from China.
Question 4 passed: 85 %
* of these dictionaries is good. Which one do you like better?
Question 5 passed: 65.6 %
* of these dictionaries is good. I must buy a different one.
Question 6 passed: 66.9 %
I don't like * of these two coats.
Question 7 passed: 67.7 %
Which coat do you like best? *, they are both ugly.
Question 8 passed: 86.3 %
So, shall we watch the horror film or the comedy? *, I like both kinds of films.
Question 9 passed: 88.7 %
* we go to California on holiday this year or we stay home!
Question 10 passed: 73.4 %
* of us has a car. We must take the bus.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Either or Neither
Other exercises to learn English