To go back to the exercise
Exercise "It's time... in all its forms", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 3 226 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 55.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Sunday 12 August - 23:16:
"thanks a lot"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (3225 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 62 %
1. It’s time * that if you go on buying useless things on credit, you’ll be burdened by debt.
Question 2 passed: 60.5 %
2. It’s the first time * such beautiful landscapes… I’m glad I came.
Question 3 passed: 47.5 %
3. Why were you so apprehensive? It wasn’t the first time * to speak in public and you did it very well.
Question 4 passed: 63.3 %
4. Come on! Make an effort! It’s time * from here and give a good example to your brother… You can do it!
Question 5 passed: 53.1 %
5. Lucy, it’s time * your homework, now. Oh no, Mom, I still have plenty of time.
Question 6 passed: 54.9 %
- You’re a big girl, now… It’s high time * that « all play and no work makes » Lucy a silly girl…
Question 7 passed: 43.9 %
- Ah ah! Mom… Don’t you think it’s time * that I’m responsible for my schoolwork.
Question 8 passed: 45.4 %
- And it’s time * that the proverb also says “ all work and no play makes” Lucy a dull girl! I don’t want to be dull…
Question 9 passed: 55.5 %
- Lucy ! You’re being impertinent here… It’s the first time * so brash to me, and I won’t have it!
Question 10 passed: 50.9 %
- Oh Mom, it was humour, wasn’t it? Be sure that if it wasn’t the first time * humour with you, it won’t be the last one either! …ha ha! They both laughed! Having a growing girl is no easy task…
Click here to go back to the exercise: It's time... in all its forms
Other exercises to learn English