To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Across or Through", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 15 789 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 56.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): dorukbalkoza / TURKEY, on Sunday 10 March - 20:00:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (15786 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 62.5 %
1. My friend told us about her adventure when she * a part of Namibia.
Question 2 passed: 60 %
2. When coming back from Mom's yesterday, we had to * fog... It was quite scary and dangerous...
Question 3 passed: 38.1 %
3. Little Red Riding Hood got lost when * the forest to go to her grandma's.
Question 4 passed: 64.2 %
4. Admiring herself * her looking glass, Snow White's wicked stepmother asked: "Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?"
Question 5 passed: 67.6 %
5. If you want to learn about the stars, you should really * a telescope.
Question 6 passed: 66.3 %
6. You couldn't see her reddened eyes *, but everyone could hear that she had cried.
Question 7 passed: 47.1 %
7. The kid had to * the rose bushes to get the ball that had fallen there.
Question 8 passed: 56 %
8. Years ago, illegals coming from Mexico * the Rio Grande into the US.
Question 9 passed: 44.3 %
Now, they tend to * the sewers.
Question 10 passed: 52.6 %
9. He was so angry that he * the doorway without even looking back.
Question 11 passed: 64.6 %
10. If you * the park, you can be at the Town Hall in 20 minutes.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Across or Through
Other exercises to learn English