To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Right - left - wrong", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 942 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 63.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): greg100 / POLAND, on Thursday 30 April - 12:37:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1942 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 72.1 %
1. When I arrivd in 34th Street, it was so foggy that I couldnít see the top of the Empire State Building . *
Question 2 passed: 86.1 %
2. That hat looks just * on you! It suits you!
Question 3 passed: 74.9 %
3. 3. Using violence is * : children should learn it very early and speak instead of hitting !
Question 4 passed: 65.1 %
4. You were * about the time: the bank closed at 3.30 and Iíve missed my appointment.
Question 5 passed: 72.1 %
5. I was brought up to tell the truth and know *
Question 6 passed: 71 %
5. I was brought up to tell the truth and know * from wrong!
Question 7 passed: 66.9 %
6. Their marriage began to go * after they had their first kid: a child brings so many changes!
Question 8 passed: 82.9 %
7. To go to the Town Hall? Take the second street *,
Question 9 passed: 49.8 %
and then, go * .
Question 10 passed: 30.3 %
8. As a British woman, I thought driving *
Question 11 passed: 62.3 %
was *, but,
Question 12 passed: 32.1 %
in most Europe, driving *
Question 13 passed: 66.7 %
Question 14 passed: 52.6 %
and driving *
Question 15 passed: 66.8 %
is * !
Click here to go back to the exercise: Right - left - wrong
Other exercises to learn English