To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: toys.", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 996 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 68 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): julina22 / MADAGASCAR, on Wednesday 29 May - 18:58:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (996 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 79.8 %
1. "Lucy, have you finished your letter to Santa? Do you wish him to bring you a new * with its clothes,
Question 2 passed: 68.4 %
or * to create a true-to-life elementary school?"
Question 3 passed: 72.7 %
2. I've asked Santa to bring you *, Mom. You know, one of these games where you have to know a lot about literature or the cinema.
Question 4 passed: 81.4 %
3. and I thought it was a good idea to ask Santa to bring Tom * about the planets. He'll like that!
Question 5 passed: 68.1 %
4. I'd also like to learn the tactics of *. I don't know how to win against Dad... I can plan moves for my knights but I can't manage my rooks."
Question 6 passed: 71.1 %
5. "Oh! I thought you wanted * to practise your tennis with the Wii U."
Question 7 passed: 60 %
6. "I think we should order one of these executive games for Dad. A * would be a good idea..."
Question 8 passed: 70.1 %
7. You don't want to ask for anything for yourself, Lucy? I suggest *... dressed as a Parisian woman!"
Question 9 passed: 55.5 %
8. Well, in fact, Mom, I'd like a blue * to race with Tom in the Park...
Question 10 passed: 57.5 %
with a bell attached on it, and a couple of tops... I like watching them spinning.
Question 11 passed: 66 %
9. I wouldn't mind a bag of * too... Do you think Santa will bring all this for all of us, Mom? " I hope you enjoyed the test and succeeded! Thanks for playing with me! ;0)
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: toys.
Other exercises to learn English