To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: let's have breakfast", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 24 977 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 86.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): dano2008 / FRANCE, on Wednesday 15 September - 23:20:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (24958 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 89.6 %
1. Lucy, you must sit and have your breakfast before going to school. Do you want buttered bread with * on it?
Question 2 passed: 88.7 %
2. Do you remember when we went to Athens, we had feta * in the morning.
Question 3 passed: 88.1 %
3. At Connie's, in the US, we had pancakes with * on them... Delicious, but very sticky and rich...
Question 4 passed: 91.9 %
4. In Germany, we had potatoes,*
Question 5 passed: 88 %
and *. It was quite stuffy....
Question 6 passed: 86.3 %
5. I prefer *. I like dipping bread-fingers into them. It's so good.
Question 7 passed: 90 %
6. Would you prefer * or coffee? Neither....
Question 8 passed: 90.7 %
I'm sorry, I'd rather have a mug of hot *...
Question 9 passed: 87.9 %
7. When I was in Norway, last year, I had * every morning for breakfast.... It was strange, at first, but excellent in the end.
Question 10 passed: 75.6 %
8. I'd like a real Anglo-Saxon breakfast with baked * on toast and
Question 11 passed: 86 %
Question 12 passed: 88 %
9. "No thank you! I don't fancy a *....
Question 13 passed: 78.5 %
I'll just have some * with milk.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: let's have breakfast
Other exercises to learn English