To go back to the exercise
Exercise "If or whether", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 6 938 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 65 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): evhel / FRANCE, on Monday 31 July - 00:38:
"Very good test! Thank you very much here4u, it's enriching!!! Bonne chance à tous !"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (6938 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 82.1 %
* he came to stay with you, I'd be really relieved.
Question 2 passed: 63.6 %
When Charlie arrived, he asked * he could stay for a few days, or if he had to leave tonight.
Question 3 passed: 78 %
I'll be so happy * Santa brings me what I secretly hope for in my life...
Question 4 passed: 64.1 %
* to go on working, or to stop immediately... he doesn't know what to do!
Question 5 passed: 26.9 %
Tell me * you'll have dinner with us tonight.
Question 6 passed: 76 %
Of course... * I had imagined the outcome, I'd have acted differently.
Question 7 passed: 43.7 %
* I'll invest in your project will depend on the guarantees you can give me.
Question 8 passed: 64.4 %
* you come with me or not will not change my decision.
Question 9 passed: 72.7 %
You'd be much more relaxed * you knew your text by heart.
Question 10 passed: 66 %
* I invest in your project, I want to be able to decide of the strategy we'll follow.
Click here to go back to the exercise: If or whether
Other exercises to learn English