To go back to the exercise
Exercise "False friends", created by chocolatcitron (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 954 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 54 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): ploplo / SWITZERLAND, on Friday 12 July - 17:38:
"!! Thanks a lot for the exercise !!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (954 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 34.2 %
1) You * you were a very famous
Question 2 passed: 43.9 %
*, and you are unable to differentiate larynx from pharynx!
Question 3 passed: 80.5 %
2) Would you like a * of this pear-cake...
Question 4 passed: 67.3 %
or do you prefer one of these small cherry-*?
Question 5 passed: 45 %
3) Yuk ! His teeth are full of *, he never brushes them and must go to the dentist's !
Question 6 passed: 64.7 %
4)He has been * when falling from his bike and must have gone to hospital to be operated on his broken leg. He is unlucky !
Question 7 passed: 74.2 %
5) This * is written by a
Question 8 passed: 19 %
* writer and speaks about men's imagination.
Question 9 passed: 49.1 %
6) It's such an * and moving play we saw yesterday!
Question 10 passed: 55.9 %
7) In his *, the murderer was arrogant,
Question 11 passed: 19.2 %
he eyed up and down the examining magistrate, and laughed at his * opposite him.
Question 12 passed: 65.8 %
8) The pupil was punished because of his * in the classroom.
Question 13 passed: 64.9 %
9) During her * she showed a lot of
Question 14 passed: 45.8 %
* by seeing dolphins swim in front of the prow of the liner.
Click here to go back to the exercise: False friends
Other exercises to learn English