To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Each or Every", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 27 745 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 59 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Sunday 24 October - 20:10:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (27723 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 68.7 %
1. In this street, * house is different,
Question 2 passed: 65 %
whereas in the other neighbourhoods, * house is the same
Question 3 passed: 58.4 %
and the only difference is * colours.
Question 4 passed: 45 %
2. Lucy will you please sort these games out and put * different item
Question 5 passed: 44.8 %
in * box?
Question 6 passed: 55.9 %
In 20 minutes, * game must be out of the way,
Question 7 passed: 47.3 %
in * own boxes.
Question 8 passed: 55.5 %
Remember, I want you to tidy up your room * and not only when I'm angry.
Question 9 passed: 64 %
3. Repeat * sentence several times to learn the poem by heart.
Question 10 passed: 72.4 %
If you do that * morning, you'll know it in no time.
Question 11 passed: 51.6 %
* student will then recite the poem in front of the whole class.
Question 12 passed: 62.9 %
As * knows it perfectly,
Question 13 passed: 64.3 %
* able to appreciate your performance.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Each or Every
Other exercises to learn English