To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Everyone / Everybody + singular or plural", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 6 259 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 62.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): jessem / UKRAINE, on Friday 15 January - 09:23:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (6259 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 58.8 %
1. Everyone in the group * with him : it's better to ride a bus to the museum than to walk there.
Question 2 passed: 71.8 %
2.It's more pleasant to laugh at somebody than to be laughed at. Everybody * that!
Question 3 passed: 61.4 %
3.We went to the circus and everyone * the show.
Question 4 passed: 64.6 %
4. In many countries, everybody * the right to vote,
Question 5 passed: 56.2 %
but not everyone * the duty to do it! That's a real shame...
Question 6 passed: 64.2 %
5. You're right... Everybody * him,
Question 7 passed: 65.8 %
but * his humour...
Question 8 passed: 53 %
6. He refuses to wait in line for hours. He says that now, everyone * skip-line tickets on the Internet and I'm afraid he's right...
Question 9 passed: 55.4 %
Everyone had * own privileged tickets and we stood in line for long minutes!
Question 10 passed: 59.3 %
7. It's an easy lesson! I'm sure everybody * the maximum mark!
Click here to go back to the exercise: Everyone / Everybody + singular or plural
Other exercises to learn English