To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: Lucy's bedroom", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 553 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 66.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): boma54 / BELGIUM, on Tuesday 20 April - 19:57:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1552 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 51.9 %
1. Oh Mom! I'm so glad you had my room redecorated during the break. My little old bed has gone but, my new one is a * where my best friend Claire can sleep when she comes.
Question 2 passed: 71.6 %
This * is very handy
Question 3 passed: 59.7 %
to have the * in order to read in bed
Question 4 passed: 76.2 %
and my * to wake me up for school.
Question 5 passed: 61 %
3. I'm glad you've given up flat *
Question 6 passed: 59.5 %
Question 7 passed: 66.4 %
and I have this new * too. Much easier to make my bed in the morning...
Question 8 passed: 67.6 %
4. And I love my new Frozen *,
Question 9 passed: 64.9 %
with Anna's face on the *, my bed looks awesome!
Question 10 passed: 68.9 %
5. I'll do my homework at my new *,
Question 11 passed: 76.9 %
after writing the first draft on my white *. I like that.
Question 12 passed: 65.6 %
I like my new alphabet * too... I can learn the A, B, C on it. Claire plays hopscotch on hers.
Question 13 passed: 71.8 %
7. "Oh, Mom... Have you thrown my toys away? I can't see them." "Don't worry, Lucy, they're either in *
Question 14 passed: 71.6 %
on your *, or
Question 15 passed: 74.4 %
in a safe place in your * !" " Oh Mom, I love it, and I love you!"
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: Lucy's bedroom
Other exercises to learn English