To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: their homes", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 271 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 80 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): ibushik / IRAK, on Saturday 10 February - 14:13:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1271 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 80.3 %
1. Yesterday, there was an excellent documentary about bears and it was interesting to see the * where the bear cubs were playing.
Question 2 passed: 88 %
2. “Lucy, remind me I have to change the water of the * ; it looks dirty.”
Question 3 passed: 85.8 %
3. I went to the * to see the horses and to watch Claire during her riding lesson.
Question 4 passed: 77.4 %
4. Yes, Rex has a wonderful * outside, but his favourite spot is on our sofa, right in the middle of it.
Question 5 passed: 65.7 %
5. I’ve put some grease and seeds in the * in our garden to help the birds during this cold winter.
Question 6 passed: 75.8 %
6. Look, Mom, there’s a * at the top of this tree. I wonder whether it has eggs in it.
Question 7 passed: 77.1 %
7. My dad is furious because there are three * in our front lawn.
Question 8 passed: 82.4 %
8. Where’s the cat? Once again, he’s not in his * … I suppose he’s on your bed again.
Question 9 passed: 78.3 %
9. « Come with me to the * . We’ll pick up eggs.”
Question 10 passed: 84.1 %
10. When driving across this country, you can’t see cows because they’re all confined in their * .
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: their homes
Other exercises to learn English