To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Far... and its comparatives...", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 2 646 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 58.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): amroo / MOROCCO, on Wednesday 21 October - 17:07:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (2645 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 50.4 %
1. You still have * go if you want to be the champion! You'll have to train and train again!
Question 2 passed: 57.5 %
2. It's * your grandma's! You can't go alone...
Question 3 passed: 47.3 %
3. Oh no, Mom, I can't walk that *... I'll take my scooter, it'll be less tiring.
Question 4 passed: 45.9 %
4. At the crossroads, you'll see their house. Their office is a little * away on the right.
Question 5 passed: 51.4 %
5. If I explained this text *, I'm sure you wouldn't be interested.
Question 6 passed: 65.8 %
6. Is the post office * here? No, it isn't. But if you prefer, you have a letter box round this corner.
Question 7 passed: 61.3 %
7. Oh dear! We've walked * to find this medieval castle...
Question 8 passed: 57 %
8. Everything's fine * ! The two parties have made concessions... There'll be an agreement.
Question 9 passed: 51.9 %
9. The station isn't * my house, but I can drive you there if you prefer.
Question 10 passed: 58.8 %
10. He's * than you are. Therefore, he has more experience.
Question 11 passed: 57.7 %
11. "Do you live * here?"
Question 12 passed: 60.9 %
"No, * really..." "You can walk to my home."
Click here to go back to the exercise: Far... and its comparatives...
Other exercises to learn English