To go back to the exercise
Exercise "In/ into - On/ onto", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 15 728 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 57.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Saturday 24 December - 16:51:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (15728 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 80 %
1. I’m sure he did it… I saw him putting your phone * his pocket.
Question 2 passed: 56.6 %
2. Since I saw Hitchcock’s « the Birds », I’ve been afraid one might fly * my room…
Question 3 passed: 73.5 %
3. Did you say the car keys were * the desk
Question 4 passed: 61.3 %
or * the first drawer?
Question 5 passed: 61.9 %
4. She was having a rest * her garden
Question 6 passed: 57.4 %
when she saw a burglar get * her back kitchen.
Question 7 passed: 59.6 %
5. When our beloved teacher walked * the room,
Question 8 passed: 58.8 %
everyone stood up, and some students even climbed * their desks
Question 9 passed: 46.2 %
as the boys had done * “Dead Poets'Society”, but he ordered everyone down!
Question 10 passed: 33.4 %
6. The thief was so tired of running away that he turned himself * the police.
Question 11 passed: 55.2 %
7. "Oh dear! The kitten’s stuck * the roof!
Question 12 passed: 51.7 %
How did it manage to climb * the roof, I wonder… It’s so tiny.
Question 13 passed: 43.9 %
Do you think I can get * this roof with a ladder?
Question 14 passed: 58.6 %
I know you have one * the garage."
Click here to go back to the exercise: In/ into - On/ onto
Other exercises to learn English