To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Ambiguous modal auxiliary: must", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 819 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 57 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): fushia9 / FRANCE, on Monday 23 November - 10:47:
"I am very pleased as it was not very easy"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1819 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 71.9 %
1. When she was little, playing with her sister Anna, Elsa * her magic powers to create Olaf, the magical snowman.
Question 2 passed: 65 %
Elsa * guilty when she unwillingly hurt her young sister's head.
Question 3 passed: 63.2 %
- Elsa * up in her parents' castle not to be able to use her powers against her sister Anna and against other people.
Question 4 passed: 56.2 %
- Anna's sacrifice to save Elsa from evil Hans * the necessary act of true love in order to warm up and thaw Elsa' s heart.
Question 5 passed: 51.7 %
Elsa * when, knowing that Anna was happy, she decided to let go and be the Frozen Queen openly.
Question 6 passed: 46.5 %
2. Really, Ratchet * when he thought he couldn't become a Ranger to defend the galaxy.
Question 7 passed: 52.1 %
Ratchet then * a lot to realize his dream and become a space Ranger.
Question 8 passed: 55.3 %
Clank, (the robot) * by Ratchet because he had been damaged when his spaceship had crashed.
Question 9 passed: 56 %
- Ratchet * very proud when he became a Space Ranger.
Question 10 passed: 50.4 %
- Clank and Ratchet * a lot to prevent the destruction of a Planet and save its inhabitants.
Question 11 passed: 48.2 %
Ratchet and Clank * that friendship mattered most and came back to work together as expert space mechanics.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Ambiguous modal auxiliary: must
Other exercises to learn English