To go back to the exercise
Exercise "As/ like/ How: Which one to use", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 29 090 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 74 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): ccrow / RUSSIA, on Monday 25 May - 17:35:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (29078 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 76.2 %
1. * hungry he looks! Give him some milk and a little food.
Question 2 passed: 77.8 %
2. Brenda couldn't understand anything we were telling Patrick, * she had never learnt a word of English.
Question 3 passed: 78.9 %
3. He asked me * important it was for me to meet her today.
Question 4 passed: 76.3 %
4. * he had promised to do it, he asked her to marry him in three months.
Question 5 passed: 47.3 %
5. Do * you please. You don't have to ask for permission.
Question 6 passed: 75.9 %
6. He has explained * important it was for him to be the boss.
Question 7 passed: 66.4 %
7. Nobody understands * he could win the race without cheating.
Question 8 passed: 81.8 %
8. Do * him,
Question 9 passed: 60 %
but don't do * your parents... They're wrong!
Question 10 passed: 67.1 %
9. * Paul had predicted,
Question 11 passed: 74.8 %
Max didn't know * to answer the question
Question 12 passed: 73.6 %
and simply did * his friend.
Click here to go back to the exercise: As/ like/ How: Which one to use
Other exercises to learn English