To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Only - Alone - Lonely", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 20 706 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 76 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Thursday 25 November - 22:19:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (20698 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 81.9 %
1. Claire was *, in the basement when the power went off. She was scared.
Question 2 passed: 87.8 %
2. Pat has * one clean shirt left, you'll absolutely have to do some washing today.
Question 3 passed: 74.7 %
3. I can't help feeling * when you're not with me. Please, don't go!
Question 4 passed: 72 %
4. Kevin's * problem comes from his dishonesty. He's brought it on himself.
Question 5 passed: 70.6 %
5. She couldn't understand * word of what he was trying to confess.
Question 6 passed: 90.4 %
6. Lucy, * true thing that you're saying is that your room needs tidying up!
Question 7 passed: 56.4 %
7. Being * child,
Question 8 passed: 63.2 %
made him feel * when a kid, that he now wants a large family.
Question 9 passed: 76.1 %
8. Look at the kid, sitting * in that corner,
Question 10 passed: 61.5 %
he does look * and frightened.
Question 11 passed: 80.6 %
9. I don't mind being * on my birthday...
Question 12 passed: 73.4 %
I only want to receive a lot of my friendsí messages not to feel too *.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Only - Alone - Lonely
Other exercises to learn English