To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Only - Alone - Lonely", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 20 224 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 76.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Sunday 06 September - 18:17:
"Thanks a lot.... It's a pity that the use of "a single " wasn't explained in this test"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (20216 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 82.1 %
1. Claire was *, in the basement when the power went off. She was scared.
Question 2 passed: 88 %
2. Pat has * one clean shirt left, you'll absolutely have to do some washing today.
Question 3 passed: 74.9 %
3. I can't help feeling * when you're not with me. Please, don't go!
Question 4 passed: 72.2 %
4. Kevin's * problem comes from his dishonesty. He's brought it on himself.
Question 5 passed: 71 %
5. She couldn't understand * word of what he was trying to confess.
Question 6 passed: 91 %
6. Lucy, * true thing that you're saying is that your room needs tidying up!
Question 7 passed: 56.4 %
7. Being * child,
Question 8 passed: 63.3 %
made him feel * when a kid, that he now wants a large family.
Question 9 passed: 76.5 %
8. Look at the kid, sitting * in that corner,
Question 10 passed: 61.6 %
he does look * and frightened.
Question 11 passed: 81 %
9. I don't mind being * on my birthday ...
Question 12 passed: 73.6 %
I only want to receive a lot of my friendsí messages not to feel too * .
Click here to go back to the exercise: Only - Alone - Lonely
Other exercises to learn English