To go back to the exercise
Exercise "TO + verb base or TO + V + ing", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 13 088 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 47 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): greg100 / POLAND, on Friday 10 April - 12:17:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (13088 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 41.2 %
1) Your father doesnít object * you to the party at Patís on Saturday.
Question 2 passed: 63.7 %
2) I'm looking forward * him again when heís back from the USA.
Question 3 passed: 53.9 %
3) Iím awfully sorry, but Iím totally opposed * him my car for the weekend!
Question 4 passed: 64.5 %
4) He doesnít want you * her offer!
Question 5 passed: 29.2 %
5) I wouldnít like him to take * alcohol after the terrible disappointment heís had.
Question 6 passed: 33.1 %
6) He only came to see her with a view * some money from her.
Question 7 passed: 51.2 %
7) He didnít expect * such a fast answer.
Question 8 passed: 50.5 %
8) Donít drive me to schoolÖ Iím used * there with my friends.
Question 9 passed: 29.1 %
9) When will you get around * that report? It will just take you an hour.
Question 10 passed: 35.1 %
10) Even if everyone knew it, he didnít admit * to the police.
Question 11 passed: 50.5 %
11) Mrs Parks was totally devoted * for her community and was fed up with segregation.
Question 12 passed: 37.2 %
12) He confessed * into the house
Question 13 passed: 52.3 %
and * the jewels.
Question 14 passed: 54.9 %
13) He wasnít accustomed * so early and dozed all day long!
Question 15 passed: 51.3 %
14) Well well, when I have piles of tests to correct, I quickly get addicted * chocolateÖ
Click here to go back to the exercise: TO + verb base or TO + V + ing
Other exercises to learn English