To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: hearing, listening", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 12 335 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 81.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Thursday 15 October - 18:18:
"thanks a lot for your excellent exercise"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (12333 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 92.9 %
1. I don't like the ocean and its breakers ... I much prefer the lake where the waves * peacefully.
Question 2 passed: 54.1 %
2. You know what? When entering, I saw Jackson * at the manager's door... Has he told you anything about the future promotions?
Question 3 passed: 83.1 %
3. I can hear the meat * on the barbecue... It makes my mouth water!
Question 4 passed: 69.5 %
4. "When I was entering the house, I * you speaking about my birthday party. Can you tell me, Mum?" "Of course not! You nosy girl ...."
Question 5 passed: 88 %
My neighbour was * ...
Question 6 passed: 94.7 %
I used to think that I needed a *
Question 7 passed: 67.4 %
to be * when talking to her.
Question 8 passed: 85.8 %
But now, she's been prescribed
Question 9 passed: 78.1 %
and she can even *
Question 10 passed: 76.2 %
if you * in her earů
Question 11 passed: 83.5 %
6. No Lucy! I won't * you... You're a real chatterbox and to survive,
Question 12 passed: 81 %
I'll have to *... Give me a break...
Question 13 passed: 91.5 %
I want you * for, let's say... half an hour.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: hearing, listening
Other exercises to learn English