To go back to the exercise
Exercise "However - No matter - or ...", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 352 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 66.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Tuesday 01 October - 13:25:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1352 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 74.6 %
1. Mom! I've looked for it * ... Yet, I can't find my favourite costume of the Lion King.
Question 2 passed: 74 %
2. She cannot pronounce this word correctly, * she's trying.
Question 3 passed: 70.9 %
3. * working like mad, he still gets average results.
Question 4 passed: 62.7 %
4. * difficult it is for you, if you train regularly, you'll succeed.
Question 5 passed: 78.9 %
5. I have * but he still hasn't understood.
Question 6 passed: 61.9 %
6. * hard I pulled, the door wouldn't open.
Question 7 passed: 57.8 %
7.* she was obviously telling the truth, nobody seemed to believe what she had reported.
Question 8 passed: 69.2 %
8. * his generous understanding, he will never accept such a lame excuse.
Question 9 passed: 53.8 %
9. * you'll tell your Master, he'll never hire you again after your mistake.
Question 10 passed: 48.3 %
10. The collection will never cover the expenses, * generous the contributors will be.
Click here to go back to the exercise: However - No matter - or ...
Other exercises to learn English