To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Adjectives in -ed or in -ing", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 24 310 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 67 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Saturday 02 April - 19:17:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (24298 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 69.7 %
1. I think his personality is * a lot these days. It must be the influence of his new school.
Question 2 passed: 53.5 %
2. Such violence against these young kids was really *! I had to do something!
Question 3 passed: 63.2 %
3. Don't worry, in this boarding house, the sheets are * every week.
Question 4 passed: 62.7 %
4. This book is really *. Itís a page turner.
Question 5 passed: 54.9 %
5. The film was so *
Question 6 passed: 64.5 %
that I was * and left the house.
Question 7 passed: 68.2 %
6. An accident has * here
Question 8 passed: 71.9 %
and itís not *! The road is so dangerousÖ
Question 9 passed: 60 %
7. Having to repeat the same things again and again is really * me.
Question 10 passed: 72.2 %
Will you be more careful and less *, please?
Question 11 passed: 60.7 %
8. I know that wearing this short skirt at school would be quite *,
Question 12 passed: 72.8 %
Iíll keep it for the right occasion as I donít want people to be *.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Adjectives in -ed or in -ing
Other exercises to learn English