To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Quite/ Quiet/ Quite", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 099 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 66.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): creecket / FRANCE, on Saturday 18 November - 10:57:
"Thanks, the test was quite easy! :P"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1096 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 54.7 %
1. She was * popular when she was in high school but had failed to lead the cheerleaders of the school.
Question 2 passed: 61 %
2. Yes! I agree with you! Tim is quite tall, *
Question 3 passed: 58.4 %
but I'm * sure he's not as tall as his father yet.
Question 4 passed: 49.9 %
3. It was * important for him to be the winner of the race.
Question 5 passed: 71.2 %
4. Congratulations! I'm * certain you'll pass this exam with high honours.
Question 6 passed: 65.1 %
5. I'm * busy... in fact much too busy to look after the kids while you're away...
Question 7 passed: 66.8 %
6. They were * quiet and could thus work in a satisfactory way.
Question 8 passed: 68.5 %
7. When we met Pam last January, she was * pregnant and gave birth to Brian a few days later.
Question 9 passed: 59.9 %
8. This case is * heavy, but as I don't have to carry it for long, it's manageable.
Question 10 passed: 77.8 %
9. The cold is * extreme in space, and would freeze a human being in seconds.
Question 11 passed: 54.4 %
10. Is there another show like this one in the world? In my opinion, it must be * unique.
Question 12 passed: 75 %
11.*, please! Some students are taking a test.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Quite/ Quiet/ Quite
Other exercises to learn English