To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Fly or Flow/ Live or Leave", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 240 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 70.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): karinegl / NORWAY, on Sunday 12 February - 17:30:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1240 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 78.1 %
1. The show was outdoor and *. Unfortunately, there was a storm during it. What a pity!
Question 2 passed: 67.3 %
2. She’s very emotional just now and when I told her about you, there were tears * down her cheeks…
Question 3 passed: 74.6 %
3. Too late! You'll have to * this guilt now, you should have chosen another option when you could.
Question 4 passed: 82.8 %
4. “Oh dear! I’m sorry! I * my ID at home. Are you going to fine me?”
Question 5 passed: 73.4 %
5. Last week, we * from Chicago to Los Angeles on the Red Eye and were tired, but thrilled!
Question 6 passed: 61.9 %
6. I knew that a river abounding in fish * through the valley,
Question 7 passed: 61 %
and it was great to* there.
Question 8 passed: 82.4 %
7. You're young and just a beginner! Be patient! Work! Study, *, and you'll gain maturity and experience.
Question 9 passed: 71.5 %
8. Hesitantly, yet impressively, the young eagles were * out of their nest for one of their first times.
Question 10 passed: 63.7 %
9. He' d rather have * than driven from Washington to Blacksburgh... It was so long...
Question 11 passed: 58.9 %
10. "Kevin! Your * 's down! Zip it up correctly, please!"
Question 12 passed: 66.4 %
11. Tommy was waving his * round the cabin
Question 13 passed: 64 %
and killed several * in one blow.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Fly or Flow/ Live or Leave
Other exercises to learn English