To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Going to - About to", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 2 174 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 66 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): leauzn / GABON, on Saturday 23 May - 23:12:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (2173 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 66.8 %
1. With tears in her eyes, she was * start crying of frustration when I told her she had passed her exam.
Question 2 passed: 74 %
2. What * to happen if you don't give this report by the end of the week?
Question 3 passed: 69.6 %
3. This summer, I'll go on a cruise round the Mediterranean. Where * to spend your summer holiday?
Question 4 passed: 62.3 %
4. Mollie was * sign a contract with that company when she was told she would be working in Hong Kong mainly.
Question 5 passed: 53.6 %
5. Passengers to Keighley are informed that the train * leave from platform 2.
Question 6 passed: 70 %
6. Do you think he * believe what you are telling us? It is so unbelievable...
Question 7 passed: 74 %
7. Listen carefully to the advice he * give you and everything will be alright...
Question 8 passed: 63.4 %
8. He * emigrate to Portugal when he had a heart attack and was taken to hospital.
Question 9 passed: 58.5 %
9. The weather forecast says it * to rain... You should take an umbrella.
Question 10 passed: 47.2 %
10. I was worried it was too heavy for me, but then my neighbour told me he * help me with my suitcase.
Question 11 passed: 50.6 %
11. Really! What a terrible brat! I * give him the good spanking he deserved, but I refrained from doing it!
Question 12 passed: 66.2 %
12. Leo * give up his research when he suddenly found the solution to the problem.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Going to - About to
Other exercises to learn English