To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Asking questions", created by costo (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 630 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 74 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): greg100 / POLAND, on Monday 27 April - 12:42:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1630 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 72.6 %
* did your mother come from Bamako? - Yesterday!
Question 2 passed: 51.3 %
* red bike is it, near the hospital? - It is mine.
Question 3 passed: 49.1 %
* girl in the class is your friend?
Question 4 passed: 81.6 %
* heavy is a plane with passengers?
Question 5 passed: 88.7 %
* far is Paris from Benin?
Question 6 passed: 96.7 %
*much is the fare to travel from New York to Chicago?
Question 7 passed: 60.3 %
* do people have to work hard? - They must do it because they want to succeed.
Question 8 passed: 69.1 %
* is Donald from? He is from the USA.
Question 9 passed: 96.8 %
* much did your trousers cost? - £ 40
Question 10 passed: 66.4 %
* is he? He is the headmaster of that school.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Asking questions
Other exercises to learn English