To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: social life", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 13 583 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 79.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Monday 05 October - 23:42:
"thanks a lot for your good exercise"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (13577 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 88.8 %
1. "Oh dear, today, I shouldn't forget my * at the dentist's. I did last week! "
Question 2 passed: 68.3 %
2. I'm sorry, I can't go to the cinema today... I have a test tomorrow and I'm * my books for the afternoon".
Question 3 passed: 90.9 %
3. Definitely not! I won't go out with him... I don't even know him *...
Question 4 passed: 88 %
4. *, but if you forget to
Question 5 passed: 94.3 %
* at Lucy's door before entering her room, she'll scream at you...
Question 6 passed: 80.6 %
5. Of course you're not going to * with Clara!
Question 7 passed: 87.9 %
She's your cousin... You can give her a big *!
Question 8 passed: 77 %
6. źNo, Mom! l'm not * with Erik, just rehearsing our play with the group and coach.╗
Question 9 passed: 75.4 %
7. I think it's rude to * friends unannounced;
Question 10 passed: 46.2 %
of course, I'll * them, but I'll text or call them before going.
Question 11 passed: 78.1 %
We should * to Jane and Jim
Question 12 passed: 75.7 %
so as to * their German guest
Question 13 passed: 73.4 %
and perhaps * together...
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: social life
Other exercises to learn English