To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Adjectives: Where to put them?", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 21 773 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 64.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Tuesday 21 September - 13:23:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (21771 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 56.7 %
1. Pamela has got * hair. I hope she won't have it cut.
Question 2 passed: 61.5 %
2. GrandMa took down a * box from the attic and I saw some of my Mom's toys.
Question 3 passed: 42 %
3. Trevor was wearing * overcoat. He looked like a PI (Private Investigator).
Question 4 passed: 75.5 %
4. Paul was so * when telling his travel stories
Question 5 passed: 45.9 %
that they were extremely *to listen to.
Question 6 passed: 67.4 %
5. I had never seen this * famous American actor
Question 7 passed: 73.3 %
and I was * when I noticed he was so small and plain.
Question 8 passed: 68.8 %
6. When I arrived at Tom's home, he *, and I had to wait for him.
Question 9 passed: 37.5 %
7. When I finally passed my driving licence, my parents bought a * car for me to go to work.
Question 10 passed: 70.5 %
8. At the flea market, I've found a * table.
Question 11 passed: 60.8 %
9. In my opinion, this is a * exercise, and I don't want to do it.
Question 12 passed: 68.8 %
10. Here is * novel by Joyce and I love it.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Adjectives: Where to put them?
Other exercises to learn English