To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Adjectives: Where to put them?", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 17 769 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 65.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): ouvea / FRANCE, on Thursday 27 February - 07:54:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (17767 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 55.2 %
1. Pamela has got * hair. I hope she won't have it cut.
Question 2 passed: 62.4 %
2. GrandMa took down a * box from the attic and I saw some of my Mom's toys.
Question 3 passed: 41.6 %
3. Trevor was wearing * overcoat. He looked like a PI (Private Investigator).
Question 4 passed: 77.4 %
4. Paul was so * when telling his travel stories
Question 5 passed: 46.4 %
that they were extremely *to listen to.
Question 6 passed: 70.8 %
5. I had never seen this * famous American actor
Question 7 passed: 76 %
and I was * when I noticed he was so small and plain.
Question 8 passed: 70.5 %
6. When I arrived at Tom's home, he *, and I had to wait for him.
Question 9 passed: 35.9 %
7. When I finally passed my driving licence, my parents bought a * car for me to go to work.
Question 10 passed: 71.2 %
8. At the flea market, I've found a * table.
Question 11 passed: 63.9 %
9. In my opinion, this is a * exercise, and I don't want to do it.
Question 12 passed: 70.7 %
10. Here is * novel by Joyce and I love it.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Adjectives: Where to put them?
Other exercises to learn English