To go back to the exercise
Exercise "There is - there are", created by anonyme (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 28 420 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 83.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): riro / BELGIUM, on Tuesday 19 January - 16:46:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (494 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 94.5 %
There * a cupboard in my bedroom.
Question 2 passed: 81.8 %
* there living rooms in your house ?
Question 3 passed: 95.1 %
There * three floors in that hotel.
Question 4 passed: 96.2 %
* there a cat in the garden ?
Question 5 passed: 91.1 %
* there four living rooms in your house ?
Question 6 passed: 97.8 %
There * four books on the desk.
Question 7 passed: 89.3 %
* there a bedroom upstairs ?
Question 8 passed: 96.2 %
There * a chair in your kitchen.
Question 9 passed: 95.7 %
There * a kitchen in my flat.
Question 10 passed: 90.3 %
* there a bathroom in your house ?
Question 11 passed: 97 %
There * twenty trees in your garden.
Question 12 passed: 94.3 %
There * a first floor in my house.
Question 13 passed: 92.1 %
* there a ground floor in that hotel?
Question 14 passed: 94.1 %
* there a ruler in your schoolbag?
Question 15 passed: 94.5 %
* there six books on this shelf ?
Question 16 passed: 94.7 %
There * two lemons in the fridge.
Question 17 passed: 88.7 %
* there cakes in your fridge ?
Question 18 passed: 91.1 %
* there marmalade in your fridge?
Click here to go back to the exercise: There is - there are
Other exercises to learn English