To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Subject/verb inversions", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 11 889 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 67 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Sunday 13 December - 11:50:
"thanks a lot for your excellent exercise"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (11888 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 81.3 %
1. "Lucy! Are you ready for your invitation at Livia's. You have sandwiches for the picnic, a huge bag of crisps to share, a lot of cool water, fruit; * some soda or some juice?
Question 2 passed: 63.1 %
* your dad coming to drive you to Livia's?"
Question 3 passed: 67.4 %
2. * out with her dad when/than her mom realized she had left her sun hat behind.
Question 4 passed: 60 %
3. * stay in the sun without a hat and glasses.
Question 5 passed: 50.3 %
4. * the hat, than she called on her husband's cell phone.
Question 6 passed: 67.5 %
5. * her hat, but she had also forgotten her sun glasses and sun lotion... She's a scatterbrain.
Question 7 passed: 73.9 %
6. * your things in advance, you wouldn't have forgotten them at the last moment.
Question 8 passed: 57.6 %
7. "I had forgotten to take my things out, but *, Mom! let's hurry up, Mom, or I'll be late at Livia's... "
Question 9 passed: 71.1 %
8. "You must be kidding, little girl! At your age, you are responsible for your things: I'm not! If you go on being rude to me, I'll stay home and *
Question 10 passed: 62.3 %
and I won't go to Livia's and *..." "Err... Sorry, Mom... I promise I'll take care of myself..."
Click here to go back to the exercise: Subject/verb inversions
Other exercises to learn English