To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Although, though, despite", created by leopold (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 2 542 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 75 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): mazigh15 / ALGERIA, on Wednesday 27 October - 21:44:
"thanks for the Test !"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (2542 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 84 %
* the cyclone warning, Jack and Paul went for a drive.
Question 2 passed: 61.4 %
They went out, * a cyclone warning was in force.
Question 3 passed: 61.5 %
* multiple attempts by the attendants, the horse refused to go in the barrier stalls.
Question 4 passed: 80 %
* nobody seemed to like the movie, I enjoyed it very much.
Question 5 passed: 74 %
The washing machine works well, * it was a bit expensive.
Question 6 passed: 71.8 %
* I tried hard, I couldn't find the solution to the problem.
Question 7 passed: 78.2 %
* the plane left on time, it arrived late at its destination.
Question 8 passed: 79.9 %
* their best player was injured, they played really well without him.
Question 9 passed: 77.1 %
They played really well * the fact their best player was injured.
Question 10 passed: 69.6 %
* of being old, my grandfather never misses to exercise everyday.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Although, though, despite
Other exercises to learn English