To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary, The sun: a friend or an enemy", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 10 306 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 82 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Friday 18 December - 23:52:
"thanks a lot for your excellent exercise"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (10305 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 87.9 %
- Lucy and her cousins are soon leaving for the seaside. At school, Lucy has had a training to know how to protect her *
Question 2 passed: 83.9 %
from the *
Question 3 passed: 59.5 %
and their *.
Question 4 passed: 90 %
She knows that in the sun, she must always wear a * on her head
Question 5 passed: 64.7 %
(to prevent a *)
Question 6 passed: 93.4 %
and * to protect her eyes.
Question 7 passed: 82.8 %
- The terrible sunbeams are named * and are very dangerous.
Question 8 passed: 63.1 %
- The main prevention is the * she has to protect her skin with.
Question 9 passed: 87 %
- It's a 50 + * SPF because Lucy has fair hair and blue eyes.
Question 10 passed: 80.1 %
- Her skin * easily
Question 11 passed: 88.6 %
and she doesn't want to be as * as a lobster,
Question 12 passed: 73.2 %
Question 13 passed: 80.3 %
Question 14 passed: 91.5 %
-She knows that the sun can cause permanent damages to the skin, including *.
Question 15 passed: 77.4 %
- Yet, she wants to take advantage of its positive effects, especially that of *, so that she can become a big and strong girl.
Question 16 passed: 87.7 %
- She knows that the sun can be life's *, if the exposure to it is moderate and careful.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary, The sun: a friend or an enemy
Other exercises to learn English