To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: rain... and more rain...", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 854 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 75 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): dom97 / MARTINIQUE, on Wednesday 02 May - 17:28:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (852 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 77.9 %
1. Oh look, Mom, Silky has been playing in the garden in the rain. He's *...
Question 2 passed: 76.6 %
Err, to be more precise, now, he's *.
Question 3 passed: 79.3 %
2. Uncle Jack invited me to a tennis match at the Paris Open, but it was *. I wish they had a retractable roof like in Wimbledon.
Question 4 passed: 81.6 %
3. My grandfather takes a three-mile walk every day, *. He can't do without it.
Question 5 passed: 76.9 %
4. Yesterday, in Brittany, we had * all day.
Question 6 passed: 74.6 %
Today is much better but I can hear * in the distance.
Question 7 passed: 71.4 %
5. He was very ill last month, but now he's * and has fully recovered.
Question 8 passed: 71.5 %
6. Can you drive me to school, please Mom... It's *,
Question 9 passed: 70.4 %
the rain is really * but I can't be late for class.
Question 10 passed: 69.2 %
7. True to say, * : first, my car broke down, then I lost my house keys and am locked out,
Question 11 passed: 63.3 %
and to crown it all, it's *
Question 12 passed: 72.2 %
and I'll be * in a minute.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: rain... and more rain...
Other exercises to learn English